Though, as a nation, our labor productivity has been on a consistent rise over the last several decades, we still face issues in our day-to-day productivity that have yet to be addressed, especially when it comes to workplace-related fatigue and pain.
The Journal of American Medical Association reported that nearly 13% of workers are experiencing pain that impacts their productivity, and the majority of the lost productive time, around 77%, was explained by reduced performance while at work, not work absence.
How do we address those issues with not just the numbers and bottom line in mind, but workers? What do solutions look like that address workplace productivity, regardless of workflow?
On this video episode of MarketScale’s Building Management Podcast, Bryce Betteridge, CEO of SATECH, Inc., joined host Daniel Litwin to discuss how SmartCells Cushioning Technology can help relieve fatigue and pain.
Betteridge pulls from timely and storied examples of this technology at work to break down…
- What the ergonomic trends in the workplace have been over the last several decades
- What these trends and productivity studies say about the current workplace and workplace needs
- How pain at work impacts quality of work, quality of life, and businesses’ bottom lines
- Why Betteridge and his team landed on the firm-but-flexible design for SmartCells technology
- How SmartCells technology is being rolled out during the COVID-19 pandemic